This is one of my own recipes that I invented to get rid of some of the left over Christmas goodies lying around the kitchen and in the fridge. Its tasty enough as it is but if you wanted you could always add some chicken into the mix to make it a bit more substantial.
- Red onion
- Red pepper
- White wine
- Heat a little olive oil in a ceramic pot and add the chopped onions
- When the onions are cooked, add the carrots. pepper and thinly sliced potato
- Add the garlic and cook off for a few minutes with a teaspoon of thyme and parsley
- Add a splosh of white wine and let this cook for 2 minutes.
- Add a large splosh of cream and season
- Blitz some left over crackers for cheese in a blender
- Put all of the ingredients into a casserole dish and add a sprinkle of the cracker mix on the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes and enjoy!